- Companion Hospice LLC24.Feb 2016
Suggestions for improvement
- Don't fire good employees that go above and beyond the call of duty, based on the complaint of one patient, when this employee has taken care of several hundred patients that were totally happy with them over the course of employment with the company. Bad policy....bad company. They don't have the backs of nurses at all.
What I like about the company
the patients and coworker are great.
What I dislike about the company
You work between 2 and 4 hours per day on your own time off the clock, and if you complain about it you are told, " you have to manage your time better."
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyCompanion Hospice LLC
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2010
- DepartmentNon-cert. nursing support/nursing support