- Conard Corporation18.Oct 2017
Bleach smell is intense. Not good for your health! Very concerning.
Support from management
Management don't care about the workers
No tea work
Freedom to work independently
They watch every move employees make and over work employees.
Lacking of information
Women and men treat evenly
Attitude towards older colleagues
No change or growth!
Overall compensation for your work
Office / Work Environment
Four office space
Employees are friendly with each other
They fire without a question..
The bleach that the use on the small parts are very intense
Same parts every day
Inclusive / Diverse
Suggestions for improvement
- Change the bleach smell and pay the employees a little money for their time
What I like about the company
The workers not the managers or supervisors
What I dislike about the company
The bleach smell and the lack of management interaction
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyConard Corporation
- CityGlastonbury, CT
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former employee
- DepartmentHuman resources/recruiting