- Conns Service Center12.Jan 2016
Freedom to work independently
high workload , few employees to do it
Overall compensation for your work
benefits are good and some salaries do match.
Office / Work Environment
Internet access is out of date. Too slow to keep up with the daily workload given.
Job security is low.
You do feel a sense of accomplishment and can be proud of your work.
Suggestions for improvement
- Update internet service, hire enough people to do the jobs that need to be done.
What I like about the company
Work is fast paced. Stability is there.
What I dislike about the company
The workload is high and very few employees to do the job. Too many changes as far as how things are done.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyConns Service Center
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?n/a
- DepartmentLogistics/materials management