- Consolidated Container Co08.Dec 2016
They don't value good employees or treat them ethically.
Support from management
Poor support systems
Attitude towards older colleagues
No room for upward mobility.
Overall compensation for your work
Very poor...does not meet industry standards.
Office / Work Environment
Equipment is old and money required to repair and facilities is not approved or takes forever.
Never felt secure.
Many safety and OSHA concerns. Employee injesting combustible dust.
I was proud of the work accomplished and improvements, however the company always found a reason to not acknowledge and reward.
Inclusive / Diverse
No....If you disagree with corporate and have ideas they find a way to fire the employees, downsize them or say they are going in another direction.
Suggestions for improvement
- Practice the core values! Don't use it as a fake slogan that is not practiced.
What I like about the company
What I dislike about the company
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyConsolidated Container Co
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2016
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership