- Cottonwood Financial Administrative Services, LLC07.Nov 2017
Suggestions for improvement
- PTO structure is a little outdated
Founded in 1996, Cottonwood Financial is one of the largest privately held retail consumer finance companies in the consumer finance industry. We have 340+ locations, under our Cash Store brand, across the country. This national brick-and-mortar footprint, coupled with our online presence, allows us to provide best-in-class customer service and offer an innovative mix of financial products and services to our customers.
• Profitable every year since inception
• Company has zero debt – growth is funded through internally generated capital
• Locations are 100% company owned – no franchises
• Named multiple times to the Inc. 5000 list of America's fastest-growing private companies
• Named multiple times to the Dallas 100 list of the fastest-growing private companies in North Texas
Nimble like a start-up, yet established and stable (in-business for 20 years, company has no debt). Advancement is based on performance--as a result, you will always be surrounded by highly intelligent co-workers at the Irving Las Colinas headquarters. If a meritocracy worries you, this isn't the place for you. Zero politics. Good work/life balance--work hard while you're in the office, and enjoy your home life on the nights and weekends.