- C.R.J. - Community Resources20.Aug 2016
Overall compensation for your work
Pay is terrible. I'd rather work at McDonalds. Overtime isn't even worth doing, but you have to do it to make any money here. Stressful job with zero compensation
Suggestions for improvement
- Get bought out and let someone fix you. Or fire upper management and change everything. The lower tier guys are great.
What I like about the company
I didn't like anything about this job other than the flexibility. It was one of the worst jobs I've ever had.
What I dislike about the company
Pay was horrendous. Hardly any chance for advancement. No bonus, raises were a joke. Not goal oriented. Awful management. Shady management covers up all sorts of mistakes, and tragedies. Staff constantly drunk or high.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyC.R.J. - Community Resources
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2016
- DepartmentNon-cert. nursing support/nursing support