- Crossover, Inc.03.May 2019
Well, I'm not fair... Chaos, threaten, and lies are a sort of culture...
Support from management
True for some teams.
Freedom to work independently
Depends on your manager. Mine was awesome, but again, it was not a common ground for everybody.
WHAT?!... Sorry, those are a non-existing words in their dictionary! After all, nobody last for that long to get promoted!
Overall compensation for your work
Pay is all you get.
Office / Work Environment
Work from home. It's good (for me) but sometimes you feel a bit isolated.
In my case I could balance, but it's not reality for lots of people there.
ZERO! NADA!!! They can dispense an entire team in one go!!!
Don't have information about that.
Is your home safe?
Unduly challenging due to poor leadership.
Inclusive / Diverse
People from all around the world.
Suggestions for improvement
- Changes are good, but stop changing the direction every single day!!!
- You don't need to throw everything in the trash can and start from scratch every time.
- Retaining talent is just as important as making money.
What I like about the company
Only the pay rate.
What I dislike about the company
- Lack of job security
- Lack of minimal planning
- Lack of trust in employee
- Lack of culture and values
- Lack of career path
- Employee development
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyCrossover, Inc.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee