- CSA TRANSPORTATION22.Dec 2015
Suggestions for improvement
- Owner needs to step back into a leadership role within his company and take charge and really see that the people he has leading in certain terminals, what they really have to give to his company and what they really know and do as appointed operations managers within his company so that his company can stay competitive for years to come when his son get's old enough to start running the show..That's IF the company will even be around for that day to come.
What I like about the company
CSA has a select group of staff members that know what it means to work as a team and that put in the time and energy to make the company successful like it has been for years.
What I dislike about the company
As a former employee with CSA, I have to say hands down what I didn't like was that Management(if you want to call it that) couldn't figure out a bad seed from a good seed because the owner still hasn't figured out that the person that he has appointed to be in charge of his LA terminal is clearly just a sales rep and not a leader at all for the company moving forward.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyCSA TRANSPORTATION
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015
- DepartmentLogistics/materials management