Skip over menu?
  

CSX Corporation:What's it like to work here?

United States Industry Transportation and Logistics
Skip over sub-menu?
CSX CorporationCSX CorporationCSX Corporation
This company does not
provide content for this profile
Is this Your Company?
Claim your profile now

Review averages

  • 1 employee says

    Excellent (0)
    0%
    Good (0)
    0%
    Satisfactory (0)
    0%
    Subpar (1)
    100%
    1.44
  • 0 applicants say

    Excellent (0)
    0%
    Good (0)
    0%
    Satisfactory (0)
    0%
    Subpar (0)
    0%
    0.00

Reviews for CSX Corporation

Reviews - What employees say

1.44 Employees say
0.00 Applicants say
  • 07.Dec 2015
  • Employee

Company Culture

Do as you are told or be threatened with losing your job. Even if there is an easier, more efficient way.

Support from management

Being told how to do your job by previous Wal-Mart and big lots managers who don't know the basics of railroading.

Teamwork

Crews in transportation work well to gather to complete any task with minimal supervision.

Freedom to work independently

Just do as you are told pretty much. Even though a large number of employees have over 15years doing the same job, they take no advice to be efficient.

Overall compensation for your work

The real question should be, How much is your personal life and time with your family worth to you?
Pay is good, but only your family will enjoy it as you won't be there.

Office / Work Environment

Outdoors in all weather conditions

Work-Life Balance

Work on call, all hours, no holiday off, kiss any idea of enjoying time with your family good bye.

Company Image

90% of employees have a negative opinion of the company. The other 10% just haven't been employed long enough to know yet.

Workplace Safety

So busy memorizing the rules because they are scared of being fired they end up breaking more rules and not completing the work.

Company Culture
1.00
Support from management
1.00
Teamwork
4.00
Freedom to work independently
1.00
Internal Communication
1.00
Gender Equality
1.00
Attitude towards older colleagues
1.00
Career Development
1.00
Overall compensation for your work
4.00
Office / Work Environment
1.00
Environmental Friendliness
1.00
Work-Life Balance
1.00
Company Image
1.00
Job Security
1.00
Handicapped Accessibility
1.00
Workplace Safety
3.00
Challenging Work
1.00
Inclusive / Diverse
1.00

The following benefits were offered to me

Healthcare (including vision and dental) is offered
  • Company
    CSX Corporation
  • City
    Jacksonville
  • Are you a Current or Former Employee?
    Current employee
  • Position
    Others
  • Department
    Logistics/materials management

The following perks were offered to me

Free (company provided) Meals is offered Health and wellness programs is offered Employee discounts is offered Fitness center on site is offered

Other company profiles

Review averages

  • 1 employee says

    Excellent (0)
    0%
    Good (0)
    0%
    Satisfactory (0)
    0%
    Subpar (1)
    100%
    1.44
  • 0 applicants say

    Excellent (0)
    0%
    Good (0)
    0%
    Satisfactory (0)
    0%
    Subpar (0)
    0%
    0.00

kununu score comparisons

CSX Corporation
1.44
1 review

Industry average (Transportation and Logistics)
3.02
57,429 reviews

kununu average
3.30
2,660,000 reviews