- C. V. C. Mechanical Contractors, Inc.31.Aug 2016
Support from management
they ask your opinion but very rarely act on it....control issues.
no communication between office and techs. techs sometimes are expected to know what to do on a job without direction from management.
no room for advancement
Office / Work Environment
owners come and go as they please, you are on your own most of the time.
be ready to dedicate your life
the place isn't going to be around much longer
Suggestions for improvement
- follow through, give employees what they deserve....1 week of vacation after a year.....that is poor
What I like about the company
the pay is the only good thing
What I dislike about the company
communication stinks, no follow through, money issues, benefits are terrible
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyC. V. C. Mechanical Contractors, Inc.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2016
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership