- Dakota Watch Company07.Oct 2016
Support from management
In store yes higher up no
Very bad and one way
Suggestions for improvement
- Listen to your little people they are the ones to gain very little from their pros and cons not the higher ups. They have a lot to loss and can cover their butts by blaming the little people that the company never talk to as people not employees Don t make your associates afraid of the top guy as the middle higher ups do To much lack of trust in this company. And not enought checking on the middle staff that are not doing the job or passing off the job to lower staff to do like regional to supervisors to managers and the manager to staff. So the little guy is doing the work and the higher up take the credit !
What I like about the company
The freedom of not have a boss or employee there to start drama when working
What I dislike about the company
There is nothing here for the employee just the employer. They only have bennifits for full time like life, sick time ,vacation paid holidays etc The drama is very bad from the top down The top like to start it and then blame others.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyDakota Watch Company
- CityCleveland Area
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2016
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership