- Dallas Veteran Affairs Medical Center08.Dec 2015
The Dallas Veteran Affairs Medical Center is an excellent place for disabled employees, they have a commitment to support all employees, no matter the situation.
The work is entry level clerical type functions and can become mundane.
Suggestions for improvement
- Ease of employment process.
What I like about the company
They work with persons with Disabilities and are fair to all employees.
What I dislike about the company
There is not much that I do not like. It is hard to get hired on as an employee though.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyDallas Veteran Affairs Medical Center
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- DepartmentNon-cert. nursing support/nursing support