- Dekalb Medical Center, Inc.16.Aug 2017
Freedom to work independently
Suggestions for improvement
- Don't work for the float pool which (DMPG) Dekalb Medical Physicians Group. I would suggest working for the main hospital only!
What I like about the company
I worked in the float pool. At first it started out as a good and flexible work environment and that's the way it was supposed to be and stay but they kept going through supervisor that no one could keep up with the rules and how things was supposed to be ran. It got to the point to where the supervisors started doing things their way.
What I dislike about the company
Too many new hires. Huge turn over rate. Don't follow through on what is told to you. New supervisors that come so often does things their way. Co workers (back office coordinators) run the doctors. Doctors have no say so over their practice. They are treated as normal employee.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyDekalb Medical Center, Inc.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2017
- DepartmentNon-cert. nursing support/nursing support