- Delta Machine & Ironworks, L.L.C.27.Oct 2016
Not personable at all, unfortunate mindset of just get anybody to do the job because we aren't going to pay for quality workers or workmanship.
Support from management
Typical good old boy system. My buddy can get away with certain things that we'll discipline others for.
Teamwork exists throughout, certain leadership is the problem. Fortunately the worker bees understand this and have developed a great work ethic. It is certainly not from the leadership especially within the material / burn shop.
Poor communication between supervision and workers. Expectations are to try and figure out how to make things work without guidance from supervision.
None. Promises are made to fill voids when work is slow, but layoffs are decided and the message delivered usually in the same day.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyDelta Machine & Ironworks, L.L.C.
- CityBaton Rouge
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2016
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership
- DepartmentLogistics/materials management