- Department for Work and Pensions07.Dec 2015
Fairly consistent environment
Support from management
Its a case if you belong to my empire you have to work my way.
Other members of my teak were very supportive
Freedom to work independently
Regular meetings but not often accomplishing much.
No progression opportunities of note.
Overall compensation for your work
Very low pay.
Office / Work Environment
Health and safety OK.
You're there for life if you want to be.
Go out of there way to accommodate disabilities.
Yes as before.
Mindless and moronic at my level. Drowned in unnecessary paperwork.
Suggestions for improvement
- There will never be much change because that is the nature of government!
What I like about the company
What I dislike about the company
No progression heavily structured
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyDepartment for Work and Pensions
- CityBathgate West Lothian Scotland
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2014