- Department of Juvenile Justice19.Aug 2016
Upward management position are frequently give to outsiders rather than promoting from within.
Overall compensation for your work
Rarely received pay raises.
Hours maybe long. May be required to work weekends. Maybe required to travel frequently.
Can be very dangerous working in those youth correctional facilities.
Suggestions for improvement
- Promote from within. More employees recognition and incentive awards.
What I like about the company
Annual Leave, sick leave, military leave, retirement benefits,health , dental, vision, and life insurance.
What I dislike about the company
Long hours, very few pay raises, and lack of upward mobility to execute management positions.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyDepartment of Juvenile Justice
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2007
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership
- DepartmentHuman resources/recruiting