- Depcom Power, Inc.10.May 2016
Office / Work Environment
Working conditions were BAD. Constant pressure to get work done without support from the home office
This company expects you to work long hours, many days without compensation
This company will tell you that you have job security and the next week lay you off.
Poor lack of support from the home office
Very poor attitude about safety
Suggestions for improvement
- Fire the existing management and start over
What I like about the company
What I dislike about the company
Terrible place to work, people were overworked, lack of appreciation, poor support from the home office,
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyDepcom Power, Inc.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2016
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership