- DIAL RETIREMENT COMMUNITIES09.Feb 2016
Support from management
Management SAID they would help however I needed, but that was not the case.
Great teamwork among hourly pay departments but not upper management on evenings or weekend situations.
Suggestions for improvement
- Get qualified people with a customer service, "hands-on" team-building philosophy in the Facility Director & Community Director position, instead of the unqualified persons that are simply looking for a "title".
What I dislike about the company
Nepotism of management team family members - they fire good staff and staff liked by residents, to open positions up for family members.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyDIAL RETIREMENT COMMUNITIES
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2007
- DepartmentMarketing/product management