- Dircks Moving and Logistics08.Dec 2017
Suggestions for improvement
- Better communication, making sure everyone is included in the necessary emails and ensuring that all necessary employees are aware of any inbound workloads or outbound orders.
What I like about the company
I’ve been brought to this company to fulfill a lead role and have been given tremendous support and assistance in adapting to my role. Most employees know how to work well as a team and assist each other in functions and roles they are not primarily assigned. Apart from that I’ve also been given opportunities to try other functions within the company to fully understand the process and goals of this company.
What I dislike about the company
A few leaders are lacking in the team building aspect of warehousing and logistics. Occasional miscommunication does occur but overall still a great company with great employees.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyDircks Moving and Logistics
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership