- Dreyer Medical Clinic19.Aug 2016
Support from management
My management team was not from a lab background and did not understand the processes, therefore she could not provide hands on support or direction to myself or my team. She did not have my back and often made decisions that was not fully aware of. 1st time supervising supervisors.
For the most part the department team worked well together.
Freedom to work independently
for those in team lead position it's not balanced evenly. Too much admin work took time away from hands on support as required.
Suggestions for improvement
- My site had a poor new supervisor who could channel a great one on paper and talk.
What I like about the company
Each site is different with a different management team. Another site could be just what you are looking for, support etc..
What I dislike about the company
For Lead's work/life balance is non existent.Call off's you are expected to cover. Being available 24/7 for your team.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyDreyer Medical Clinic
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2010
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership