- Dunhill Personnel Systems25.Feb 2019
Franchise purchased in 1988 and ran until 2008, when two principals died.
Hard to have a balance when running whole operation
Suggestions for improvement
- Stronger benefit package and maybe some extra little perks.
What I like about the company
Everything was positive. Every sale, every placement was considered a group effort.
What I dislike about the company
None. Benefits could have been a bit better but all employees were exceedingly well paid.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyDunhill Personnel Systems
- CityBaltimore Corner
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former employee
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership