- Dunn and Associates, TPA28.May 2016
Suggestions for improvement
- Communicate new and changes. Planning and implementation of new and improved processes. Training on ethics. Company does not feel they need to follow any rules because they are small.
- Beware this company has high turnover rate, my solution to this is to look for a new job with a larger more structured company.
What I like about the company
Pay is fair but raises not even communicated and very little, .20cents and hour is usual, no review in five years there. Enjoy the finance part of the job.
What I dislike about the company
They have no SOP in place, no IT department, no project management, overtime is mandatory year in and year out, not enough staff and definitely communication is almost nil. Owner will yell and scream profanities at employees if errors occur, Owner is a Bully!
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyDunn and Associates, TPA
- CityColumbus, Indiana
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership