DynCorp International provides effective responses to emergencies, conflicts and post-conflict transitions around the world.
DYNCORP INTERNATIONAL CORE VALUES
At DynCorp International it is our commitment to conduct business honestly, ethically and in accordance with best practices and the applicable laws of the U.S. and other countries in which we operate. We are guided at all times by the highest standards of integrity, whether dealing with customers, co-workers or others.
Our Business Ethics & Compliance Program is designed to foster a free and open atmosphere that allows and encourages employees to make inquiries, raise questions, express work-related concerns or report business ethics violations or violations of law, regulations, policies or procedures, without fear of retaliation.
Our program consists of a robust Code of Ethics and Business Conduct, which connects our behaviors to business practices. It is a handbook for doing the right thing and is an essential tool to help our employees make the right decisions. Every action and decision at DynCorp International is based upon our company values that are at the core of the DI Star:
- We Serve – willingly in all locations and conditions.
- We Care – for the safety, security, development, and well-being of our employees.
- We Empower – our employees to succeed in a culture based on trust, respect, loyalty, and commitment.
- We Perform – with a relentless commitment to exceeding expectations.
- We Do the Right Thing – always, for our customers, employees, and those we serve.
Our Code of Ethics and Business Conduct translates these values into action, every day, for everything we do. We train our personnel on a broad range of topics to provide them with the knowledge needed to not only be compliant, but to ensure that they understand their personal responsibility to meet the high standards required of all DynCorp International.