- Early Warning Services20.Oct 2016
Fairly safe place to work. Office environment.
Suggestions for improvement
- IT Senior Management not versed in newer technology. As things fail, IT management will go to extraordinary lengths to cover up their failings. Executive management remains in the dark about the IT management failings.
What I like about the company
Fairly good place regarding pay and benefits.
What I dislike about the company
Executive management did not care about the quality of it's base products. They were more interested in selling new products than fixing issues with the core products. There is no work life balance at this business. People are stressed and cannot go home and leave work behind.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyEarly Warning Services
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2014
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership
- DepartmentLogistics/materials management