- Earth Origins Market12.Jan 2016
No fairness or trust from directors or category managers. Associates at store level will be okay as there are some great managers.
Support from management
The vice president/general manager of Earth Origins Market creates the values and environment of this company, which is extremely negative. Targets are unrealistic and goals are unreachable. Biggest mistake in my career was working for this company.
Although this company is owned by UNFI, there is a large risk in regards to job stability.
Suggestions for improvement
- Replace VP, directors, and category management. Change needs to begin at the top.
What I like about the company
Strict product assortment. Friendly store managers and associates.
What I dislike about the company
Terrible communication. A lot of upper management uneducated in the roles they are supposed to lead.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyEarth Origins Market
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015
- DepartmentExecutive leadership