- Economic Opportunity Family Health15.Dec 2015
Suggestions for improvement
- Better work labor force training. Hiring qualify supervisors. Design and implement compensation not so closely related to awarded grants.
What I like about the company
The agency was centrally located with easy to access public transportation.
What I dislike about the company
Supervisors without proper qualification. serious lack of operational organization. Compensation is directly tide to grants available for the passion or program you are assigned. Changes on grants can lead to termination or no pay races. Work resources and equipment were often below standards, e.g. broken monitors, extremely slow computers. Procedure often not follow.
- CompanyEconomic Opportunity Family Health
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2006
- DepartmentHigher-level services in healthcare and nursing