- Entergy Nuclear Vermont Yankee, LLC22.Feb 2018
Suggestions for improvement
- The Company has many Corporate Policy's and metrics that result in a lot of time for Supervision to maiuntain, this reduces time actually performing functions in the field which would be more beneficial.
What I like about the company
Overall Company supports a diverse work force. Opportunities exist within the company for people looking to move up. The toughest situation is the closure of many Nuclear sites in the North east, This has resulted in many employees retiring earlier then expected, finding other employment or moving South where the company has Nuclear Sites that remain open due to the fact they are regulated and the economics of maintain the plants in sound. Overall Entergy is good Employer , but current Jib opportunities in The Nuclear Northeast are going away.
What I dislike about the company
The Company had promised that persons would have longer employment in the North East at Nuclear Sites, but those opportunities have changes and the length of those jobs was reduced.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyEntergy Nuclear Vermont Yankee, LLC
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership