- EPMS, Ellis Partners in Management Solutions20.Jan 2016
Suggestions for improvement
- Compensation should go up as prices and things go up.
- They show you jobs that you can access. One time, I accessed a job within a particular time frame where I went to the location previously. It was not my fault, but I was treated as it was my fault, so I was not paid for that particular job. Their job listing should be catered toward individuals better.
What I like about the company
The only thing I liked was that I was paid on time.
What I dislike about the company
I worked for the company for three years. The workload increased, but there was not enough compensation for the work that was demanded.
- CompanyEPMS, Ellis Partners in Management Solutions
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2012