- ESAB Welding and Cutting12.Jan 2016
Suggestions for improvement
- Invest in your customers...not your investors. Effectively support the customer. Give them a fair price, excellent quality and on time delivery (i.e.) service the customer...not the investor. Don't let the tail wag the dog.
- Reinstate the local R/D team and develop new products that'll better compete in the welding field and where they'll be irresistible to weld customers. That way ESAB will be the "go to" welding company.
What I like about the company
Team and colleges at this site is the best out of all other sites
What I dislike about the company
The new owners - they're tearing apart the infrastructure and efficiency that took years/decades to build. Customer service is lacking and prices are high.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyESAB Welding and Cutting
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee