- Ethan Allen StaffingJan 20, 2016
Are you a Current or Former Employee? Former job since 2011
Suggestions for improvement
- Offer the employees incentive to stay.
- Stop hiring obvious drug addicts and firing people for no reason that wish to actually work.
- Understand that when "customers" call to complain about workers in the road, that the "customers" are typically irate because they're being help up, and not that the workers have actually done anything wrong.
- Follow state and OSHA suggestions to offer employees breaks from extreme weather situations. Such as: An opportunity to get warm when it's cold out a couple times a day; Or an opportunity to sit in the shade on a sunny day.
I dislike about the employer
I was treated like a temp, and like my working there didn't matter to anyone, that I was easily replaceable. I worked in the snow, in the rain, on days when there was a Wind Advisory to stay inside. I worked in the sun on days that were over 100 degrees Fahrenheit and I was forced to sign a contract that basically stated that if I didn't give up my lunch breaks, the staffing company wouldn't be able to find me work. When I inquired about my safety as far as weather, I was told I could easily leave and forgo getting paid for the day.