- exela technologies 08.Mar 2019
From the very beginning, new employees are told by HR rep, the bottom line is the company's goals.
Support from management
Answer are sometimes vague.
Between employees, it's good.
Freedom to work independently
Not while in training. Even after, things are escalated to supervisor per protocol.
You have to ask for things like employee manual, which is not given out at orientation. There is a sense i of secrecy, as in not telling new employees the whole truth about their job requirements and expectations.
Overall compensation for your work
A lot of unnecessary printing.
Mandatory overtime to meet production goals. Blocked times ever month where no time of allowed, and daily mandatory overtime as much as two hours daily, while aflac requiring six hours mandatory one Saturday a month. Also not paid at time and a half.
Most people that start there leave due to low pay. They are always struggling to get people to stay.
Inclusive / Diverse
Mostly African Americans. Mostly women.
Suggestions for improvement
- 1. Pay appropriate wages for the kind of expected work. 2. Pay overtime since its mandated. 3. Have better scheduling system to inform employees of accumulated time off and forms to request time off. 4. Don't burn out employees with the hours. 5. Don't over burden employees by monitoring when they clock in and when they step away from their desk as much. One system is enough. 6. Don't get contacts to provide work when there's not enough trained employees to do the work and tyranically overwork the ones you do have.
What I like about the company
What I dislike about the company
1. Mistrust between management and employees.
2. Top down information that is not communicated properly to employees.
3. Employees know that company does not care or have their best interest.
4. No employer match for 401k. If employee is investing in the company, so should the employer.
5. Cost of insurance
6. Amount of time before employee is eligible for time off and how little is earned per pay period.
7. Number of allowed holidays.
The following benefits were offered to me
- Companyexela technologies
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee