- Family Heritage12.Jan 2016
Support from management
Great leadership and development!
Consistent teamwork lots of get togethers to troubleshoot!
There's constant positive dialogue here. On my team i felt appreciated.
This work was too challenging for me. You must sell to get paid. I'd have appointments, but closing got harder especially around the holidays..
Suggestions for improvement
- Pay hourly or salaries to the agents. Also if your company is existing from the sales it should be an office area for the agents. Agents that represent your company shouldn't be outside looking for a quiet spot to work from even if their contracting.
- Treat people like they're apart of the company.
What I like about the company
Great supplemental policies to offer clients, very affordable.
What I dislike about the company
1099 employment as Insurance agents.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyFamily Heritage
- CityNorth Royalton
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2013
- DepartmentMarketing/product management