- Fantastic Sam's12.Mar 2016
Suggestions for improvement
- If your current employees weren't so cruel and toxic, you would be able to keep new employees longer.
- Don't let your employees steal from other employees.
- Fix up your buildings so they don't look like they came straight out of a trash bin, and put more emphasis on cleanliness and professionalism.
What I like about the company
(I am writing this for a friend, who is here with me to explain details.) "There is really nothing to like about this company. Hours were long, the work environment was depressing and constantly in a state of panic, the co-workers were rude, overly demanding, and always made it a point to ,prove' how much better they were than me, while making sure my apparent inadequacy was always a subject of conversation."
What I dislike about the company
"See the above section; There is everything to dislike about this emplyer. This place is the epitome of the 'daily grind'. Really the only good thing I can say is they will hire people with tattoos and piercings, and people who generally look different."
- CompanyFantastic Sam's
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?n/a