- Fedex Ground Znfw 076218.Aug 2017
FedEx connects people and possibilities through our worldwide portfolio of shipping, transportation, e-commerce and business services. We offer integrated business applications through our collaboratively managed operating companies — collectively delivering extraordinary service to our customers — using the expertise and reliability represented by the FedEx brand.
Our people are the foundation of our success, and FedEx has consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers. We inspire our global workforce of more than 400,000 employees to remain absolutely, positively focused on safety, the highest ethical and professional standards, and the needs of their customers and communities.
Who we are
Compensation and Rewards
Employee compensation and rewards are structured to acknowledge individual effort, stimulate new ideas, encourage outstanding performance and promote teamwork.
FedEx offers an attractive and comprehensive package of pay, benefits and quality of work/ life programs. Examples of these programs include:*
At FedEx, we believe our success depends upon the dedication of our people. We have developed recognition programs that celebrate the achievements of our people and their commitment to delivering on the values of the company.
What we offer
What is special about working for us?
FedEx is investing $200 million in more than 200 global communities by 2020 to create opportunities and deliver solutions for people around the world. We will advance entrepreneurship, create employment pathways for underserved populations, enhance sustainable transportation, make roads and pedestrians safer, and use our global network to deliver resources where they are needed most.
What else should applicants know about us?
Growing with FedEx
FedEx puts its people first because employees are our most important asset through which we can achieve our business goals. FedEx has led the industry in creating employee-focused programs to promote positive internal communications and staff development. Every employee has pledged to make every FedEx experience outstanding and has an opportunity to grow with FedEx. Key programs offered to employees are…
- Promotion From Within Policy is designed to support employee career development within the company by giving employees priority in application, consideration and selection for any open positions. This policy aligns with the company’s P-S-P principle.
- Open Door Process provides employees with direct access to management to share input, comments and feedback for further consideration.
- Guaranteed Fair Treatment Procedure ensures any employee grievances are dealt with fairly and objectively.
- Survey-Feedback-Action gives employees an opportunity to offer feedback on the effectiveness of management.
- APAC e-Learning enables employees to learn in their own time from any location for job enhancement or personal development.
- Tuition Assistance Program financially subsidizes eligible employees in their pursuit of additional higher formal education to enhance career advancement opportunities in FedEx.
- AiM (Advance into Management) Program provides employees with opportunities for development and growth into management positions through a structured process focusing on leadership/ management concepts and skills.
Preferred application method
As a global enterprise, FedEx Express embraces and reflects the diversity of the communities we serve. Our culture fosters an environment where a person's performance matters. FedEx Express is consistently recognized for its progressive and innovative policies, programs, benefits, and stimulating working environment.
- want to be a part of one of the world’s largest air express transportation company, this is the company;
- pride yourself on providing the highest level of customer service, this is the job;
- want to be on the winning team and aspire to realize your highest potential, this is where you can make it a reality;
- enjoy working in a fast-paced and exciting environment, this is where you belong.
Reviews for FedEx
Reviews - What employees say
- FedEx Ground15.Aug 2017
Suggestions for improvement
- One-on-one feedback coach sessions and Associate engagement program
- FedEx Smart Post15.Aug 2017
Suggestions for improvement
- Get civilized
What I like about the company
What I dislike about the company
The company hires people with little or no morals and skills for the jobs in the warehouse/distribution center. Many of the employees are troublemakers and will do anything to get their way. Management often makes up stories to get you in trouble and fired. When are fired from your job for something that didn't do, that go for unemployment and the company lies profusely to the unemployment agency and the referee. Almost the whole place is minority and the people don't like outsiders. Some can't understand and talk English. There's a federal law that a percentage of employees must be a minority. Suppose to be diverse and is not. An area depressed and behind the times for modern development and jobs will side with and let some companies walk all over the public "employees". "You show me a liar and I'll show you a thief. What's a thief got to be, a liar".