- Firstkey Homes, LLC01.Jul 2017 (Last edit 05.Jul 2017)
Worst company in the property management industry!
There is an inappropriate relationship at the top level which makes it very hard for the rest of the team. The leadership team points fingers and blames their employees for their lack of experience and poor judgements. All the 2nd tier employees work around the clock picking up the slack from the management, and still have to feel they are on the verge of losing their jobs.
Support from management
Managment can't support their teams because the lack of experience and attitudes.
Teams do not exist at First Key, every employee is extremely unhappy and has to watch their backs.
First Key is new to the single family business so their idea to fix issues is to restructure. Sr. Management will replace you immediately if they feel threatened or if you are better at the job than them
Inclusive / Diverse
Look around their corporate and management teams, every single manager is white!
Suggestions for improvement
- The owners need to clean house of the executive team and the new management should focus on building a strong team and company culture that actually has integrity. Happy employees make happy customers and build a strong business.
What I like about the company
The only positive is the commute is convenient without having to drive downtown.
What I dislike about the company
The management/leadership is the worst. The bad attitude/ back stabbing starts from the top, the hourly hard workers get treated terribly. They need an HR department as the company is asking for employee lawsuits.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyFirstkey Homes, LLC
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership
- DepartmentExecutive leadership