- FKQ Marketing & Advertising09.Feb 2016
Communication is horrible. Conversations were never moved up the chain of command. You are never allowed to go over your boss to get things done. You are expected to know everything from day 1. And have a 200+ page training book memorized by day 1.
There is none. You are expected to work towards hat promotion. Go above and beyond. Bring ideas to the table every day. But don't expect raises OR that promotion. They hire outside for those positions.
Management expects you work 24/7 - come in early, work through your lunch, stay late and work weekends. No compensation for those over 40 hours. No thank you'd for going above and beyond. No promotions. They hire from outside for the higher positions.
No job security. Turn over is crazy high. Every month 1-3 people were always leaving the company
Suggestions for improvement
- Be thankful for your employees! A simple thank you DOES go a long way! When you expect them to come in early, stay late and work through lunch EVERYDAY, reward them for going the extra mile for you! Don't be horribly mean that all the employees do is trash talk management every single day. In brings down morale.
What I like about the company
Had a good Christmas party
What I dislike about the company
Worked to the bone, 50-60 hours. No thank you for working late or coming in early. No thank you for new ideas and projects brought to the table. No recognition. In 5 years there were only 2 people promoted.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyFKQ Marketing & Advertising
- CityClearwater Florida
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2011
- DepartmentMarketing/product management