- Flagship Rehabilitation, Inc.20.Jan 2016
Support from management
They will throw you under the bus in a minute and upper management talks to people in a rude and unprofessional manner. New employees are given zero training and management has shown to be unethical on numerous occasions. Management expectations are for the most part unrealistic.
Suggestions for improvement
- Terminate the regional and corporate compliance managers.
What I like about the company
Starting pay was a little above average but not much else
What I dislike about the company
Toxic work environment, there's not a whole lot of positive but the therapists do give 100% for their patients.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyFlagship Rehabilitation, Inc.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- DepartmentHigher-level services in healthcare and nursing