- Fleetpride West, Inc.12.Nov 2015
Suggestions for improvement
- Be fair in application of policies. Don't treat your employees as though they are a commodity that can be used and/or abused, but treat them as valuable business partners. If you treat them well, you will get the best results.
What I like about the company
The pay is generally fair, although on the lower side. They have decent benefits.
What I dislike about the company
They play favorites; if your manager is tight with some of the big bosses, they can get away with anything. The HR department has a few director level people that are not even-handed and even stray over into discriminatory in their behaviors. Very poorly managed department.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyFleetpride West, Inc.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2012
- DepartmentHuman resources/recruiting