- Frys Food Stores of Arizona Incorporated19.Aug 2017
The culture for managers is that you can be replaced no matter how log you have been with the company or how much you have given to them.
Suggestions for improvement
- This company is not treating all salaried managere equally as they pick and choose different punishments based off of the gender, age and race of the manager that messed up.
What I like about the company
It was like a family for me. But things have changed so much over the last two years.
What I dislike about the company
Everyone is looking out for them selfs and they are willing to fire salaried managers over the littlest things.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyFrys Food Stores of Arizona Incorporated
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2017
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership