- Garden Manor Retirement Village08.Dec 2015
Support from management
Upper Management is horrible. They set unrealistic goals that are impose to obtain due to constant low staffing issues.
There is plenty overtime of you would like it, seeing as how staffing is always low. I don't think much consideration is given to workers that have families and small children. They have set schedules and aren't willing to work with you should something come up.
Suggestions for improvement
- Listen to employees & make them feel like they are part of the team instead of pushing them away.
What I like about the company
It was close to my home.
What I dislike about the company
I do not like upper management & their unrealistic goals. Nurse Aid to patient ratio is about 14 to 1 & that's on a good day. Patients do not get the care they need or deserve because the aides do not have the time to provide adequate care.
In the last 8 years I received one 50 cent raise.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyGarden Manor Retirement Village
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015
- DepartmentNon-cert. nursing support/nursing support