- Genesis Rehab Solutions07.Dec 2015 (Last edit 08.Dec 2015)
Suggestions for improvement
- Listen to employees and try to show them that they're important. Management gets lunches, parties and gifts, but the employees don't get any rewards when they are the ones actually making the money.
What I like about the company
Competitive pay. Insurance options.
What I dislike about the company
Value money over quality service. Productivity standards are unrealistic with the amount of documentation - they encourage documentation during treatments or clocking out if you're not going to meet 85-87% because a patient canceled. They don't match 401k contributions. Very small raise in 18 months. Management doesn't seem to agree on what's going on and what should be done. Hard to take PTO for several days in a row, so long trips have to get approved to area people. Management clearly gets preference over staff and do not have the standards staff are held to.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyGenesis Rehab Solutions
- CityWashington, D.C.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- DepartmentHigher-level services in healthcare and nursing