- Glacier Hills, Inc.20.Jan 2017
Support from management
Employees are expected to work long hours.
As long as you think and do as the CEO feels is correct and he thinks your ideas are his, it's fine.
No, there is not a work life balance and families are hardly considered.
Suggestions for improvement
- Don't make late nights and company parties mandatory.
What I like about the company
What I dislike about the company
No home life
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyGlacier Hills, Inc.
- CityAnn Arbor
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2014
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership