- Glenwood Internal Medicine LLP29.Jan 2016
Overall compensation for your work
Low wage and no benefits.
Low pay, complaining, back stabbing.
Suggestions for improvement
- The management needs to give more to the employees, most are still making the same amount of money they started with when they were hired years earlier.
What I like about the company
I enjoy the work I do.
What I dislike about the company
The management staff is not supportive, and there is no chance for advancement.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyGlenwood Internal Medicine LLP
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?n/a
- DepartmentNon-cert. nursing support/nursing support