- Golla Center For Plastic Surgery, P.C.28.Aug 2017
Most of the employees are women.
Attitude towards older colleagues
Yes, but they are treated just like inexperienced new hires.
Very little training is provided.
Overall compensation for your work
Well below market pay for the job, with a promise of bonus that never seems to come.
Reputation within the specialty is abysmal, but an outsider would not know it.
No. Employee should not feel secure so they work as if to secure their job position.
No training. Technician "forgot" to put laser warning on the door while treatment was in session.
Inclusive / Diverse
Anyone he can hire is welcome, but employee turnover is very high.
Suggestions for improvement
- Do not make promises to employees that are not to be kept.
What I like about the company
Can be sweet and charming.
What I dislike about the company
No instructions or training, Employee is expected to know what to do and where. Employee is expected to drive a lot without mileage allowance.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyGolla Center For Plastic Surgery, P.C.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- DepartmentHigher-level services in healthcare and nursing