- Grundfos Pumps Corporation26.Jan 2016
Inclusive / Diverse
No, it is a complete dictatorship.
Suggestions for improvement
- Install local managers/executives that respect and understand American law and culture.
What I like about the company
The company culture used to be focused on the employee satisfaction; however, new management took over and completely focused on profits funneled, tax free to Europe at the expense of employee benefits. Exposure to diverse cultures.
What I dislike about the company
Anti-American and anti-employee behaviors by expat managers have become prevalent. Lack of adherence to American laws and culture has become normal and since our politics and lack of enforcement has allowed this to become common. Policies are fluid and are changed to the benefit of management on regular basis.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyGrundfos Pumps Corporation
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2007
- DepartmentExecutive leadership