- Hamilton Medical Center12.Nov 2015
Trust is nonexistent. Fairness is nonexistent.
Intense politics exist in this company.
Freedom to work independently
Micromanagement combined with harsh politics are a bad combination possessed by this company
As a manager, I spent 24 hours/day on call as a requirement, regardless of whether I was clocked in or not. There was NO work/life balance as a manager.
Suggestions for improvement
- Stop padding the pockets of the C-suite and start working for the community.
What I like about the company
What I dislike about the company
Small town politics.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyHamilton Medical Center
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015
- DepartmentHigher-level services in healthcare and nursing