- Heartland Hospice Services, LLC07.Dec 2015
Required to work long hours, no time for meals or breaks, often no time to sleep
Suggestions for improvement
- Employees should not be required to change work locations, especially when there were employees with less time with company who lived closer to other offices without an established case load.
What I like about the company
They were fine for the first year or so, new management unfair to some existing staff
What I dislike about the company
They would change your home office to one 25 miles away without regard to seniority, place of residence or personal preference. After working 60+ hr week would be required to take call from Fri 5PM to Mon 8:30 AM then have to work regular work week again. Would require some employees to abandon their pts to work in other offices upwards of 25 miles away.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyHeartland Hospice Services, LLC
- CityChadds Ford
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015
- DepartmentHigher-level services in healthcare and nursing