- Hemispherex Bio-pharma09.Dec 2015
Company culture seem to be. Of Nepotism, And abuse.
Support from management
I had good support from my immediate supervisor. Of course he had no support From his supervisors.
Communication between Department was poor at best non existent at worst.
Overall compensation for your work
This company tries to keep people on as contract workers, and/or private contract workers, to save money they don't care about their employees.
The company's Driving force was the bottom line No one else mattered.
I was working at this facility virtually from day to day That's the attitude I had to maintain in order not to feel stressed about whether or not I would be standing in the unemployment line again.
The biggest challenge that job Was getting one dept. To talk to the other.
Suggestions for improvement
- They need to entertain more Employee participation and help. This company has a tendency to think from the top down only Doesn't really know what it's like to have boots on the ground.
What I like about the company
The people I work with with for the most part were really good people.
What I dislike about the company
I didn't appreciate Being outside contracted employee.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyHemispherex Bio-pharma
- CitySouth Brunswick, New Jersey
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2014