- High Country Council of Governments14.Oct 2016
Soap opera, back stabbing by subordinates that is supported by chairman, board of directors
Support from management
Overall support from management was non-existent.
Females are paid 20% less than men
Attitude towards older colleagues
Condescending toward older workers
Suggestions for improvement
- Disestablish it and let Counties and Cities manage their own grant programs.
What I like about the company
I liked working for the Executive Director that hired me.
What I dislike about the company
The Executive Board was a den of snakes. Never trust them.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyHigh Country Council of Governments
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2016
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership