- Highfield and Open MRI08.Dec 2015
Morale is as low as I've ever seen in a company.
Support from management
Training is minimal, if at all.
Absolutely nothing is communicated to lower level employees.
None to speak of.
Overall compensation for your work
Less than hospitals.
Suggestions for improvement
- Clean house in management.
What I like about the company
Decorations were nice.
What I dislike about the company
Expansion with little to no compensation for employees. Very poor management, little to no communication between upper management and lower tier employees. No advancement opportunities.
- CompanyHighfield and Open MRI
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015
- DepartmentHigher-level medical-technical services